MDEGQ Multidisciplinary Edu global Quest editorial team requests the contributors to read the ethical policy adopted by the journal prior to submission of their papers. Our purpose in laying down the ethical policy is to ensure that any ethical misconduct --- plagiarism , redundant publication or copyright issues can be avoided.
Guidelines to the Author
- Authors are expected to submit original work which should not have been published elsewhere or under consideration for publication by any other journal.
- Author must cite all the references , quote all the sources of data and also third party material. They should not do anything that might compromise on the originality of their work.
- They must ensure that their work can stand the Plagiarism Check. Plagiarism is quoting someone’s ideas , expressions , thoughts as one’s own . This amounts to academic dishonesty and they should refrain from doing it.
- Any conflict of interest should be declared. Conflict of interest means any company or services in which the author has some vested interest stands to benefit by the publication should be disclosed. It may be financial or non financial.
- Authors have to fill up a disclosure form at the time of submission.
- Comply with the Editors for any further clarifications regarding sources of data and provide reasonable explanations when necessary.
- Co-operate with the editors during the publication process
- Remain in good communication with the editors.
Guidelines to the Reviewer
- Reviewer must not only keep his identity hidden but also not disseminate any content from any article /paper to be reviewed.
- Review papers related to one’s own area of expertise.
- Review to be carried out in a responsible manner, impartially and on time.
- Report should provide constructive criticism to the author ,thereby help him/her in revising the paper .
- Report any ethical misconduct observed while reviewing the paper.
- Communicate with the editors to attain better quality.
- Seek clarification regarding any unclear matter at the time of invitation for reviewing the paper/article